Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Support Agent. These positions are truly customer service, in a virtual setting. We are a full service customer support company, that handles any and all of your needs. We do it in a virtual setting which allows infinite reach and capabilities from a customer support perceptive. Our virtual agents are true professionals, with relatable personalities, and a “bend-over-backwards for you” mentality. If you are also looking for a family oriented, professional work from environment – this is the place for you. We are always looking to expand our virtual family and looking for great people like you. We offer flexible hours, 100% autonomy, all in the comfort of your home. As long as you have a home office set up.
These positions pay $10/hour starting + bonuses/incentives available based on performance, hours worked and customer satisfaction. All hours/shifts available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and OT) you choose your own hours as long as you work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
1. Seeking experienced customer service, call center, virtual support reps, administrative professionals interested in
customer satisfaction & administrative working from home.
2. If you like guiding and helping others find answers, then we could definitely use your help as a virtual support
professional working from your home. This is a third party 1099 opportunity.
3. It involves using your home computer and remotely answering inbound phone and/or video calls and live chats over the
internet from your home office to assist individuals with customer related support questions as they have issues..
4. Training and Certification start in a few weeks with a variety of times available during the day and evening that may fit
5. Other opportunities to service are also available to choose from based on your strengths and preferences.
- 6+ months of customer service and/or administrative experience (call center or phone support experience preferred).
- Must have and/or be willing to put together a home office setting in your home (or an area where you can turn into
home office with a computer/laptop, internet connection to the wall/router, and headset hook ups).
- High level of professionalism and phone adequate for business purposes.
- Excellent typing, communication and computer skills.
- Must be available to work overtime and/or weekends if necessary.
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug test, technology check and voice assessments.
- CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron, Pentium, Opteron processors.
- Internet Download Speed 5Mbs down speed minimum.
- Internet Upload Speed 3Mbs up speed minimum.
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max.
- OS Win 8.1 (64bit), Win 10 (64bit).
- RAM 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can connect to your computer.
- Chromebooks, ipads or similar devices are not acceptable. Must be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or
wall for firewall/security purposes.