We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
This Wholesale and Groups Reservations Agent position will work on a call center team to book and maintain lodging reservations for weddings and conference guests and those booked through external channels. This is a great entry level position for someone interested in starting a career and growing with our company. This is currently a remote position with location restrictions –
**Required to reside in a state that we are licensed to do business (ie: CO, UT, CA, NV, NY, PA, for others, please ask), and within 2 hours of one of our resorts.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering phones in a call center environment while entering data into a computer at the same time
- Providing excellent customer service and accurate information on all aspects of properties, activities, and amenities to group guests and wholesaler partners.
- Demonstrate an unyielding passion for the guest experience, culture, mission, and vision by troubleshooting and resolving guest and partner issues in a timely and mutually beneficial outcome.
- Provide excellent, personalized customer service to a variety of clientele through professional, knowledgeable communication.
- Working as a team to complete daily tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must reside where we do business and within 2 hours of one of our resorts (ie; CO, UT, CA, NV, NY, VT, PA, ETC) – Required.
- Must be customer-focused
- Able to work a flexible schedule, and has excellent verbal communication skills – required
- Perform work with a high degree of accuracy- required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as needed – required
- Familiarity with any or all of Vail Resorts mountains – preferred
- IQWare, Inntopia software experience – preferred
- A positive and professional attitude is essential
- Enthusiastic attitude of the travel industry is a plus
- Able to work on the phone and computer for long periods of time
- Spanish 2nd language – preferred but not required
The budgeted range starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including…
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 365172