What you are good at
- Handle all incoming operational volume for the AS Service organization. This would includes cashiering functions, account maintenance cases, client verification cases, among others.
- Reach out to Advisors on not-in-good-order work via the phone or electronic alert requesting corrected paperwork or new paperwork based on various situations
- Consolidate touchpoints with Advisors into one call-out versus multiple attempts throughout the day
- Manage to a standard of quality in our work that exceeds the expectations of our business partners and our Advisors
- Identify trends in operational paperwork and seek to educate our Advisors and your colleagues on how to increase efficiency
- Practice active listening, open ended dialogue, and rapport building to gain a thorough understanding of Advisors’ needs in an effort to enhance their loyalty with Schwab
- Educate our Advisors on the latest technology and tools to help them grow and become more self-sufficient
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the appropriate online and in-house resources
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of information
- Maintain a strong band of communication between internal business partners, including operational partners and leadership
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of features and benefits of Schwab tools, products, and services in order to operate effectively
- Actively seek new learning opportunities within your current role to increase scope and production
- Temporarily Remote
About our Workplace Flexibility Program: We’re proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference, through the remainder of 2021.*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.”
This is not a contract role.
What you have
- Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to problem solve, interact with individuals at various levels, and think on your feet
- Attributes of an entrepreneurial self-starter and have a proven ability to deliver excellent client service with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems under your own initiative
- Willingness to pivot and constantly shift focus based on needs of the entire team and organization
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large quantity of volume at once, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and listening skills
- Knowledge of Advisor Services products, services, marketing resources, sales materials as well as demonstrated brokerage industry knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize business needs and manage time effectively
- Technical skills with team-orientation and the ability to act as a resource for development of the team’s effectiveness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SalesForce
- Minimum of 1 year in Advisor Services preferred