Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Account Executive, EnterpriseFull Time
Login to bookmark
We are seeking world-class enterprise sellers that have an entrepreneurial heart, hunter mentality and seeking their next adventure to help us further our momentum by securing new business with the world’s largest organizations. As a remote-first company, positions are available across the US.
Join us if you are seeking an inflection point in the trajectory of your career and want to write a defining chapter in your personal story. You will be part of the GTM team that changes the course of eDiscovery history!
Who you’ll work with
- Want to get to know a little about the hiring manager? Check out this video about what our CRO looks for in an Account Executive!
What you’ll do
- Find, close, and grow new enterprise logos within an assigned territory.
- Manage Logikcull’s sales cycle from lead generation to demo to negotiation and close.
- Prospect, build and maintain a sales pipeline that accurately forecasts attainment and revenue goals.
- Develop and update an actionable territory and named account plan.
- Work with customers to buy Logikcull in the manner most convenient for them, accelerate their adoption, and expand overall usage on our platform.
- Exceed quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Live our corporate values that fuel our success and define who we are.
- Ability to travel when needed, post-COVID-19 shelter-in-place (and ONLY if travel is safe, viable, and welcomed by prospects and customers)
What we’re looking for (you!)
- 4+ years of direct SaaS B2B selling experience to large accounts
- Experience selling enterprise “land and expand” transactions that grow into six-figure accounts; experience with consumption-based pricing is a plus.
- Demonstrated history of quarterly and yearly overachievement on annual quotas >$1M.
- Proven track record of converting transactional sales into annual/multi-year subscriptions.
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts & terms relevant to the legal vertical; history of selling eDiscovery or adjacent technology to C-Level executives within corporate legal is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated & entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment